Friday, October 11, 2024

Nigeria, THANK YOU for picking me up when I was on my knees - Chidinma Adetshina


The reigning Miss Universe Nigeria, Chidinma Adetshina, a former finalist for Miss South Africa, has been selected the brand ambassador for her home state of Enugu State, Nigeria.

The beauty queen who will represent Nigeria at the Miss Universe 2024 pageant to be held in Mexico, faced controversy after withdrawing from Miss South Africa due to questions about her dual citizenship and her mother’s alleged identity fraud.

She announced the wonderful news on Instagram, sharing pictures of herself at her formal appointment with Dr. Peter Ndubisi Mbah, the governor of Enugu State.


Chidinma wrote her heartfelt note:

“I received the honour of being in the presence of the Governor of Enugu State, Dr. Peter Ndubisi Mbah. Upon my homecoming I was received and appointed as the brand ambassador of Enugu State. I cannot express my gratitude for all the great things I have achieved in my father’s land. Again … Nigeria THANK YOU for picking me up when I was on my knees.”



Source: kaya959.co.za



No comments:

Post a Comment

Woman Inspector demands N1m to cover Sergeant who r@ped 17-year-old detainee, threatens to release video

                              Policeman The Edo State Police Command has launched an investigation into the shocking action of a Woman Inspe...