Thursday, October 17, 2024

Former Commissioner for Youth and Sports, Chief Dan Ogu, Commiserates with family of late Coach Christian Obi



Dear Mrs Ify Obi,


I stand with you and your family during this time of grief 


On behalf of my family and political associates, including members of the Imo All Progressives Congress (APC), I commiserate with you over the death of your dear husband, popularly known as Coach Christian Obi, while alive.


The loss of a loved one is always excruciating and more devastating when the affinity is quite strong.


I know you loved your great husband, with whom you had wonderful children.


I equally know that if it is within your power, you will stop death from claiming his life but we are mere mortals and cannot question the decision of Almighty God in His infinite wisdom.


While you mourn, I want to assure you that you are not alone as my thoughts and prayers and that of my family are with you and your family.


I also encourage you to find solace in the fact that your husband, left enduring legacies behind and his memory will be forever.


May his gentle soul find eternal repose in the bosom of the Almighty God.



Signed:


Chief Dan Ogu,

Deputy Chairman,

Imo State All Progressives Congress (APC) and former Commissioner for Youth and Sports,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Former Commissioner for Youth and Sports, Chief Dan Ogu, Commiserates with family of late Coach Christian Obi

Dear Mrs Ify Obi, I stand with you and your family during this time of grief  On behalf of my family and political associates, including mem...