Saturday, May 28, 2022

WORDS ON MARBLE

 

                                Peter Obi


"I came  to offer my services to Nigerians free of charge through the Platform of PDP, but PDP decided to sell it to the highest bidder, I did not steal government money and I have no intentions of stealing it in the future . Nigerians have suffered so much as a result of this type of politics of buying political offices .  This is the reason why Nigerians can not hold their leaders accountable for failure, because they have sold their right to good governance over a morsel of bread. I left PDP in other to change this narrative"


… Peter Obi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River residents praise Gowon - A rebuttal

 By BENEDICT AHANONU  He’s our hero, say indigenes The coastal aborigines in Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, and Cross River states (BRAC) have ...